- Always burn candles until the wax pools to the edge of the glass, ESPECIALLY FOR THE FIRST BURN. Otherwise, you will get what is called tunneling and that wastes all the wax stuck to the sides of vessel.
- Don't burn candles longer than 4 hours at a time
- Keep wick trimmed to 1/4"
*** If your candles contain crystals***
- If crystals fall onto wick while buring, wait until candle is blown out and candle wax cools. Use a spoon to guide the crystal back to the side wall of container.
- When your candle if finished let the wax fully cool before removing crystals
- Wash crystals with soap and warm water. Pat dry, and now they are ready to use in Reiki | Chakra healing, meditation areas, blessing ceremonies etc.
- If you're not into all that woo woo stuff set them in the windowsill just because they look stunning... just like you!